On Fri, Oct 04, 2013 at 03:22:54PM -0700, Chris Cappuccio wrote:
> I accidentally got some supermicro boards with IPMI. Not sure why
> but under OpenBSD the IPMI freaks out crazy all the time. Probably
> wants to use some memory OpenBSD already uses or some shit.  I just ignore
> the blinking light. One of these days....

Using Supermicro's IPMIView on OS X, I can use the "KVM Console" just
fine and is very useful for my datacenter installations. The "Text
Console" option has never worked right and I gave up on it quite a while
back. This is with OpenBSD 5.3 and later on X9SCL-F, X9SCM-F, and
X9SCI-LN4F boards.

Bryan