On Fri, 15 Nov 2013 10:14:20 -0800, Chris Cappuccio <ch...@nmedia.net>
wrote:
> Adam Thompson [athom...@athompso.net] wrote:
>> What have I missed?  (Or is this yet another breakdown in OpenBSD's
>> documentation?)
>>

> If you find a deficiency in the documentation, please submit a patch.

Once I get round to pulling down the source and fixing the Power
Technology issue with Ivy Bridge EP on Supermicro I'll also add a doc patch
to mention suggesting the use of the nexthop directive in OpenBGPd to allow
BGP to run on the same interfaces as CARP without 'depends on'.

PS; For those interested I found that setting the 'Power Technology' to
'custom', and enabling Turbo+ manually OpenBSD 5.4 all works great!
Combining a 3.5GHz Ivy Bridge-EP (E5-2637v2) with 1866MHz RAM and an Intel
X520 DA2 works great! A seriously fast OpenBSD firewall and router :)

http://shop.transtec.co.uk/GB/E/products/server/application_server.html?mod=prod&name=SA1260A304R