> What should i do to have scrollback again?

Scrollback is currently not supported when running frame buffer display
drivers. I am not aware of plans to work on restoring this feature
(although it is probably somewhere on my todolist).

> Btw, to mitigate this fact, is there maybe a mode to determine the geometry
> of cli framebuffer, like 80x50 or 100x40 etc?

Not yet. However, there is work in progress to allow for the console
font metrics to be changed at runtime, which would in turn allow
different resolutions for the textmode emulation. Soon to hit a source
tree near you.

Miod