On 12/17/13 16:57, Gabriel Marchi wrote:
Hi there,

I'm looking for an laptop that everything supported and compatible
with OpenBSD 5.4 straight out
of the box (graphics/sound, wireless card, etc.)

Is a good choice ?

Lenovo G400S

http://shopap.lenovo.com/my/en/laptops/essential/g-series/g400s/#features

Thanks
I have had really good luck with my lenovo w530. I have the nvidia k2000m card but when using OBSD I switch the video in the bios as it also has intel 4000. You still can't do a dual head setup connecting to the vga or mDP (I think you can however if you have a docking station). wireless works flawlessly, usb3 worked in current but isn't in 5.4, sound is fine. Battery life isn't great but I haven't tried playing with anything to improve it.

Aaron