On Fri, Jan 17, 2014 at 08:10:02PM -0800, William Ahern wrote:
[...]

Compared to your suggestions, Die Hard 2-5 didn't contain any plot holes
and made perfect sense.

You are not arguing, but obviously, emulators are so much better.

With just a couple of modern Xeon machines (these are free, obviously),
writing or patching up a couple of emulators (with performant JIT backends,
of course), we could easily halve(!) our power bill.

How to emulate a bunch of +-1GHz SMP RISC machines or even just a 200MHz
sparc at native speed is, of course, left as a finger exercise to the
developers, while they also improve OpenBSD as per usual.

Just stop, please.