Eduardo Meyer [dudu.me...@gmail.com] wrote:

> I will try
> ftp://ftp.openbsd.org//pub/OpenBSD/snapshots/sparc64/install55.iso right
> now. Other than simply running it is there anything else I should look at,
> or any new command line tool to play around?

Nope. All improvements here are going to be in the kernel. There is
work going on in the myx driver, for instance this change by dlg:

"introduce fine grained locking around the lists of packet handlers
myx maintains. this moves it away from relying on splnet to protect
them."

http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/src/sys/dev/pci/if_myx.c.diff?r1=1.47;r2=1.48

Nobody has done anything like this in if_em yet, but perhaps someone
will step up. For that matter, myx interrupts aren't yet distributed
across cores, but appear to be getting closer to that possibility.