On Jan 23 01:51:20, skqu...@rushpost.com wrote:
> On Thu, Jan 23, 2014, at 01:34 AM, ???????????? ???????????? wrote:
> > Hello.
> > This is my trouble: huawei e3276 recognized as cdrom on OpenBSD 5.4.
> > After I try to add entry with id to usbdevs and recompile the kernel, it
> > start to recognize as urndis, but with errors and no success.
> > Any ideas? And what info I must provide to you?
>
> Try to mount this "cdrom" and do an ls of it; a lot of devices use this
> trick to store Windows drivers without a separate physical optical disc
> shipping with the product.

Yes, Motorola XT311 does that too.
After the USB is plugged in, it reports as

  umass0 at uhub0 port 3 configuration 1 interface 0 "Motorola XT311" rev
2.00/2.26 addr 2
  umass0: using SCSI over Bulk-Only
  scsibus4 at umass0: 2 targets, initiator 0
  sd2 at scsibus4 targ 1 lun 0: <Motorola, Mass storage, ffff> SCSI2 0/direct
removable
  cd1 at scsibus4 targ 1 lun 1: <Android, SCSI CD-ROM V001, fff> SCSI2 5/cdrom
removable

  # mount /dev/cd1c /mnt
  # ls /mnt
  LangMap.cfg                             TradChinese.ini
  Motorola_USB_Driver_Info.cfg            autorun.inf
  RUT                                     drive.ico
  Setup.exe                               settings.ini

If "Turn on USB storage" is selected on the phone,
sd2i becomes mountable, with the content of the Android.

If USB tethering is selected on the phone,
urndis0 comes to existence.

  sd2 detached
  cd1 detached
  scsibus4 detached
  umass0 detached
  urndis0 at uhub0 port 3 configuration 1 interface 0 "Motorola XT311" rev
2.00/2.26 addr 2
  urndis0: using RNDIS, address 5e:5e:b3:ee:12:d6
  ugen1 at uhub0 port 3 configuration 1 "Motorola XT311" rev 2.00/2.26 addr 2