On Fri, Jan 24, 2014 at 2:29 PM, Tito Mari Francis Escaño
<titomarifran...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello everyone,
> I researched online for using Huawei E355 with OpenBSD as a means to create
> an SMS gateway, however I did not find any reliable resource on this.
> Can somebody also please point me to the proper direction how OBSD can be
> used as an SMS gateway? I have seen many references only for Linux-based
> systems.
> Hope you could help me. With gratitude, thank you very much.

Does this device attach as umsm? i.e. do you have an ucom* at umsm in
your dmesg?
If so, you can use SMS Server Tools, just "pkg_add smstools3".
See: http://smstools3.kekekasvi.com/index.php?p=configure
On OpenBSD the device is usually /dev/cuaUX, where X is 0, 1, or 2,
you need to find it, as it changes from device to device...

ciao,
David