Hi All,

I use AuthPF a fair bit to limit acces to external ports that I dont
want globally accessible.
The users that utilise this I I can plan for so they
have an ssh client installed on the device

I am now trying to authenticate
unknown users that likey will not have an SSH client.
The users will just need
to browse the web.
They need to be initially directed to a web page of terms
and conditions and once accepted given permission to browse.

Is there a
simple answer to this problem ?

I was thinking maybe a web based ssh client
that can be loaded with apache or maybe an option to do something with relayd.
I have a manual workaround by just changing wpa pass phrase periodically but
any ideas to automate this would be appreciated.