Em 02-02-2014 18:57, Alexander Pakhomov escreveu:
> I'm glad it works for you. Just warn that buying it
> could be a bad idea.
> I tried to use it as a client too.
>
> 01.02.2014, 19:35, "Dan Daley" <ddda...@yahoo.com>:
>> I had this USB wireless NIC laying around (it's old).  So far it seems to be
>> working fine for me.  But, I am just using it as a wireless client and not
>> as an AP or anything.
>>
>> http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16833164015
>>
>> On Feb 1, 2014, at 5:40 AM, C. L. Martinez <carlopm...@gmail.com> wrote:

>>>  Sorry for this late response ... Oops ... then, what usb wireless
>>>  adapter can I use for an OpenBSD hostap?? It seems that Alfa Networks
>>>  adapters are not a good option ...
Alfa cards are great for doing pen tests and general wireless hacking. I
have one that can go up to 2W of tx power. That plus a directional
antenna is great. But I wouldn't rely on them as an ap. They sometimes
hang up all of the sudden. You have to physically remove and attach them
again, for them to work. I do not know of any card that has a decent tx
power and works great with openbsd for being an ap. If you guys know
one, name it.

Cheers,

--
Giancarlo Razzolini