Claudio is one of the main developers and contributers to OpenBSD and does what he does for free for fun like all the devs, so we can go to work and get paid..

Please realise who you are talking to and learn to treat this community with respect whether they're a first time user, or a lead dev..

He was just trying to end a moot point.