On Wed, Feb 12, 2014 at 09:18:09PM -0800, Scott Vanderbilt wrote:
> This is running OpenBSD 5.5-beta on i386 (Jan. 22 snapshot).

5.5-beta has the new traffic shaping code in it, and there was an
irresolvable conflict over the 'queue' keyword.

In the general case I would say you could opt to switch over
to the new queues system (which requires a bit of man page reading
or waiting until the refreshed Book of PF that I'm working on comes out)
or for now do a simple search and replace to replace 'queue' with
'oldqueue' and keep most ALTQ setups intact until you have read up on
the new system a bit. But seeing that you use only priorities, you could
skip the queueing for now and just use the priorities that we've
had since OpenBSD 5.0.

This means, ditch this part

> altq on $ext_if priq bandwidth 100Kb queue { q_pri, q_def }
>   queue q_pri on $ext_if  priority 7
>   queue q_def on $ext_if  priority 1 priq(default)

and replace this with

> match out on $ext_if from $localnet nat-to ($ext_if) queue (q_def, q_pri )

something like

match out on $ext_if from $localnet nat-to ($ext_if) set prio (3, 6)

(the default priority is 3, do the two-priority trick with priorities only,
no queues necessary)

- Peter
http://bsdly.blogspot.com/ http://www.bsdly.net/ http://www.nuug.no/