On k, márc 04, 2014 at 23:06:24 -0800, Philip Guenther wrote:
> On Sat, Mar 1, 2014 at 8:14 AM, LEVAI Daniel <l...@ecentrum.hu> wrote:
> > Maybe there are some (old :P ) folks who still use calendar(1). Here is
> > a question about it:
> > How can I specify the "last day of every month"?
>
> With the full effects that would bring, including triggering on a
> Friday when Monday is the last day of the month?  AFAICT, you can't.
> The closest single-entry approximation is to trigger on the 1st and
> depend on the fact that it triggers the day before too.  If your real
> requirement is that it trigger the day before the last day of the
> month, then the AFAICT, the answer is "by listing each month
> separately".

Thanks Philip!

It didn't even occur to me how that nice Friday-Monday feature would be
handled in this case.

Nevertheless, depending on the fact that the event would be displayed
also on the day before the first day of the month is a very nifty idea
(I totally forgot about this :/ ). This way a simple "* Event" would
suffice this need.

Thanks!

Daniel

--