On 03/10/2014 02:57 AM, Атанас Владимиров wrote:

Yes, the problem persist.

Oof. I didn't notice this earlier, but you're running -current, and this has seen some changes in the last week. You might want to take a look at this thread: http://marc.info/?t=139107822500004&r=1&w=2

I don't have an easy way to test (not running -current or using passwd/bsdauth), and it's not clear from the discussion whether the changes that fixed dovecot in Brad's testing were committed or not. However, it looks like one more fix to getpwent.c was committed after your last update, and it's probably worth trying.
--
 Matthew Weigel
 hacker