Hi Adam,

Adam Thompson wrote on Tue, Mar 25, 2014 at 03:11:49PM -0500:

> .Sh SIGNALS
> While running,
> .Nm
> uses a privilege-separation model, so there will be two processes
> (one with [priv] in its process title and one without),
> either of which will react to a few different signals:
>
> (I can't find an mdoc(7) equivalent to <PRE>

The mdoc(7) equivalent of <pre> is

  .Bd -literal

However, you cannot use that here because <pre> (and .Bd)
are for block displays, while you want an in-line element.

In HTML, you might use <samp>.  In mdoc(7), there is no
semantic markup for program output, so you'd fall back to
physical formatting, probably with

  .Li

> for formatting the "[priv]" token.  Suggestions welcome.)

In mdoc(7), you could also choose to not mark it up at all.

I'm not commenting on your (mangled) diff itself.  It looks
a bit like documenting a general principle in a special place,
but i'm not sure what to think.

Yours,
  Ingo