From: Stuart Henderson [mailto:s...@spacehopper.org]
To: Alexis Vachette [mailto:avache...@sisteer.com]
Cc: misc@openbsd.org
Sent: Sat, 05 Apr 2014 21:43:15 +0100
Subject: Re: APU firmware

On 2014/04/05 21:14, Alexis Vachette wrote:
  > Good evening,
  >
  > The board boot successfully with OpenBSD 5.5.
  >
  > I'm unable to get the login prompt with serial port.
  >
  > I enabled the serial port with /etc/ttys file :
  >
  > - tty00 "/usr/libexec/getty std.9600" vt220 on secure
  >
  > I am missing something here ?

  Is the port speed in your /etc/ttys entry correct? I don't have one of
  these boards, but it looks like it should be 115200 baud unless you
  have changed the BIOS setting.

Ce message et toutes les pieces jointes sont confidentiels et etablis à
l'intention exclusive de ses destinataires.
SISTEER decline toute responsabilite au titre de ce message s'il a ete altere,
deforme ou falsifie.
Si vous n'etes pas le destinataire de ce message, merci de le detruire et
d'informer l'expediteur.
This message and any attachments are confidential and intended solely for the
addressee(s).
E-mails are susceptible to alteration.
SISTEER shall not be liable for the message if altered, changed or falsified.
If you are not the intended addressee of this message, please cancel it
immediately and inform the sender.