On Thu, 3 Apr 2014 18:51:58 +0000 (UTC), Doros Eracledes wrote:

>We had very good results with SuperMicro machines with the X9SCi-LN4
>motherboard. It comes with 4 x Integrated Intel 82574 L Gigabit LAN Ports so
>with an additional Intel Quad card we get 8 ports in total.
>the CPU we get is the Intel Xeon E3-1230V2 and with AES-NI enabled we can
>easily get 100Mbit/s ipsec throughput.

Doros:
Thanks for your response. I did a comparison with the one that Stuart
is is getting to test soon looks like what we need.

I only have two responses both SuperMicro and both from UK. I would
have expected some USA responses but it doesn't matter when I get
speedy sensible responses elsewhere.

Thanks again,
Rod/

Rod/