On 04/17/2014 12:24 PM, Tristan PILAT wrote:
:

On 14 avril 2014 17:57:53 CEST, Tristan PILAT <tristan.pi...@gmail.com>
wrote:
match from any community 64514:888 set nexthop blackhole

Hi,

Make sure you dont accept from any but eg from group customers, make sure
the address *does* belong to your customers space (to avoid a customer
installing a blackhole route on a route you advertise).
Make sure you do strip 64514:888 from other peers.

And what about the client side ? Which command should he enter if he
wishes
to blackhole ip 1.2.3.4 eg

Is it something like that ? bgpctl network add 1.2.3.4/32 community
64514:888
Exactly.

Hi,
Thanks for your reply ! I just tested this in my lab and it's working like
a charm but only if I set "allow from any inet prefixlen 8 - 32" and this
is annoying.

Is there a way to make this work with "allow from any inet prefixlen 8 -
24" to accept /32 only for the blackhole ?

--
Tristan
like this:

allow from any inet prefixlen 8 - 24
allow from any inet prefixlen 32 community 64514:888