On Tue, Apr 22, 2014, at 11:24 PM, Chris Cappuccio wrote:
> there are some interesting patches in bitrig that you could try to
> apply in the openbsd tree, recompile your kernel and see if
> any of them help.
>
> https://github.com/bitrig/bitrig/commit/c2ce175
> "Fix integer overflows handling objects >= 2G
>
> Fix a series of overflows preventing objects larger than two gigabytes
> from being handled correctly by uvm_aobj.c. Since kernel_object_store is
> 4G on amd64, this is slightly worrying."

I started with this one, and I cannot get it to apply cleanly. It looks
like whatever is in -current now has diverged enough from what Bitrig
took or vice versa to make applying it by hand tricky at best.

Given my horrible luck with this one, I am hesitant to try the others.

--
  Shawn K. Quinn
  skqu...@rushpost.com