Pleased you're flattered ;)

Found the last one to be really helpful and an enjoyable read when I was first getting into OpenBSD.

HFSC is a complex algorthm and it took a *lot* of trail and error to understand all the parameters and their interactions, and so with the recent syntax changes to the queuing system I'm hoping for some nice examples and explanations of the parameters :)

Keep up the good work :)
Andy.