Hi,

I have setup similar to this:

                  BOX1                       BOX2
Internet---($isp_if:::$dmz_if)--DMZ--($nat_if:::$int_if)---LAN

$isp_if: 10Mbit/s
$dmz_if: 1Gbit/s
$nat_if: 1Gbit/s
$int_if: 1Gbit/s

I would like to queue traffic for some services in DMZ for both Internet
and LAN clients ( web, ftp, dns, xmpp ), some services residing
directly on BOX2 for Internet clients ( pptp, openvpn)and some services
on LAN for Internet clients (redirected custom applications).

Besides this, I would like to queue outgoing traffic from LAN (high
priority dns, low priority p2p etc).

Should I queue on all the interfaces? Should I declare 1Gbit on non-isp
interfaces and 10Mbit on isp interface? Any other advices?

Thank you in advance.
--
Marko Cupać