On Wed, 07 May 2014 12:23:12 +0200
Blaise Hizded <bla...@ovh.fr> wrote:

> As Henning Brauer said, the rewrite are applied immediately. So the
> first match rule will rewrite IP from the packet and the second match
> will be evaluated on the new IP rewritten.
> There is no win, the packet is passed thru all match rules and the
> action is applied directly if it match, from first to last.

Oh, I understand now, thank you for your explanation. Second match rule
would not trigger simply because source address of every request from
192.168.1.0/24 is already rewritten with the first match rule, so
packet coming from 192.168.1.55 is actualy already counted as coming
from translated public address X.X.X.X.
--
Marko Cupać