Hello.

I am trying to use linux port systrace. And I found the problem. When I run
under systrace (it does not matter with -A or -a (actually it never came till
-a)) something that use vfork systrace and children processes hangup. I saw in
sources that linux port uses ptrace as backend because it's not a native
systrace subsystem. And linux systrace try to rewrite vfork system call on
sys_clone, but it give nothing. With fork everything is ok, because fork is
wrap around clone syscall and systrace just add one more flag to call it.

Has anyone experience this problem?