Hello Misc-Users,

I'm looking in to the possibility to do multihoming (more than one isp)
on a Carp setup.
To do live failover if one isp goes down, the other takes over.
Just as carp does if one of the routers goes down.

I'm thinking that in combination with ifstated it might be possible, but
have yet to find someone that has actually done it sofar.

Next issue if the first one is possible.

The proposed router in question is a IPSEC gateway, with several nodes
connected to it.
Fail over here with just the carp and one isp is no issues.
But if the remote node, has only one isp, and it has no carp or such,
its just a plain obsd box running a site-to-site tunnel,
routing everything (0.0.0.0/0) over the tunnel.
How would one manage to do a failover to the second isp of the above
box, without loss of the tunnel during fail over.

Regards,

Magnus