Am 05/25/14 06:29, schrieb Philip Guenther:
> On Sat, May 24, 2014 at 9:03 PM, Christian Schulte <c...@schulte.it> wrote:
>
>> Am 05/25/14 04:21, schrieb Philip Guenther:

>> 'mixerctl'
>> this ?
>>>
>>> I don't have a .wav file on hand, but my T60 running i386 works Just Fine
>>> using mplayer.
>>
>> Internal speakers or do you have any external speakers connected ?
>>

> Works both with internal speakers and with ear buds plugged in.
>
> So when did audio stop working on your box?

Hard to tell. I have been working with an R60 for a long time (wouldn't
recommend these) and sound was working initially. After some update
sound stopped working there as well (-stable). Should be some 2 years
ago or so already. I have that R60 lying around and sound isn't working
there as well. Sound on the T60 I got a few weeks ago also does not
work. So I am asking. Having read the FAQ, tried this and that, it just
does not provide a single glitch. Still thinking this to be something
really stupid on my side - but - the R60 provided sound and after some
update stopped to do so. The T60 now also does not provide any sound. I
am lost somehow.

Regards,
Christian