On 5/25/2014 1:48 AM, raul o wrote:
Hi buddies, can anyone tell me as I implement WebDAV with nginx? Thanks.

Are you hitting any specific problems that may be OpenBSD-centric? As long as
nginx is compiled with --with-http_dav_module (which it isn't by default, so
you may have to recompile it), it sounds like it should be a straightforward
problem to solve.

This seems like a very general question that hasn't been Googled enough to take
it to misc@ so you may not get great input.

I've never implemented WebDAV in nginx, but I certainly see at least a dozen
tutorials on how to do it by searching for it. Unless OpenBSD is doing
something slightly crazy with nginx (like they did with apache), any
Linux-based tutorial should be generally fine to follow.

http://nginx.org/en/docs/http/ngx_http_dav_module.html