On 06/21/14 19:55, Dimitris Papastamos wrote:
On Sat, Jun 21, 2014 at 07:35:22PM +0200, Gustav Fransson Nyvell wrote:
I want to ask 1) Is there something I can do? 2) Is there some logging I can
enable that will dump stuff useful for reading after a hang? 3) Is this a
kernel driver/module/something problem or caused by an application?
(Applications should be able to do this, right?)
I am no expert but have you tried disabling nvidia from the bios and booting
only with your intel graphics card?
No, AFAIK, this can't be done sadly. I could possibly remove it physically but I rather not.

does this happen without X?
Unknown, not in my experience, I'm always in X.

have you tried the bsd.sp kernel?
No.

--
This e-mail is confidential and may not be shared with anyone other than
recipient(s) without written permission from sender.