On 2014-06-27 08:21, Kent Fritz wrote:
On Fri, Jun 27, 2014 at 4:29 AM, Christian Weisgerber
<na...@mips.inka.de> wrote:

It's most likely fallout from the ssh changes on June 23:

Yes, there were significant revisions, and they are integrated, as I
cannot back off ssh-add.c r1.110 alone.

I'd mucked about with ktrace output diffs to see if I could determine where the
branch in logic occurred, but didn't really have the time to investigate
fully.

Seeing the same here.  I tested re-creating my keys, and the problem
seems to be with password.  With password, it fails; without, it
works.

If I didn't have passphrases, I wouldn't use ssh-add. :)