hmm, on Fri, Jul 25, 2014 at 11:45:32AM -0400, Stuart McMurray said that
> I tried putting it on an SD card on my acer c270.  I don't have a dmesg at
> the moment.
>
> Wireless and the trackpad didn't work, but a cheapy USB wireless device
> did.  The biggest problem was putting it on the SD card made disk IO
> really, really slow.  The lack of 802.11n was also kinda a bummer.

well, there is no 802.11n in openbsd :)
but i understand what you mean. the wifi is not
supported on my current notebook either, so i am
used to usb helpers.

i am interested in the newest samsung chromebook.
looks quite nice.

-f
--
in the country of the blind, the one-eyed man is king.