Hello Kim,

On Fri, Aug 01, 2014 at 10:56:48AM +0200, Kim Zeitler wrote:
> Hello Adrian,
>
> On 31.07.2014 18:59, Adrian Jervolino wrote:
> >
> > My questions to you are: Has anybody ran into similar issues and was
> > able to resolve them? Do you think this is a OpenBSD related issue and
> > actually solveable (in a reasonable amount of time)?
> >
> > Swaping the motherboard is currently no option, so I'm thankfull for
> > every hint.
>
> Our suspicion at the time was the block size used by the OpenBSD system
> (512 vs 4k)
>
> We also disable UEFI boot in the bios.

Yep, I can see how you arrived at this conclusion. In sheer desperation
I installed GRUB2. Now it's constantly rebooting, so I think there is no
real problem with the MBRi boot code.

Of course I "disabled" the UEFI. "disabled" hence the lack of disabling
capabilities, since I'm only able to launch something called the CSM.

Adrian