My fstab has identity for main boot HDD:

548ac03903a985e9.a / ffs rw 1 1
548ac03903a985e9.g /home ffs rw,nodev,nosuid 1 2
548ac03903a985e9.d /tmp ffs rw,nodev,nosuid 1 2
548ac03903a985e9.f /usr ffs rw,nodev 1 2
548ac03903a985e9.e /var ffs rw,nodev,nosuid 1 2
835806792ad105b8.b none swap sw
127.0.0.1:/home/cvs /var/www/cvs nfs rw,nodev,nosuid 0 0

but once I installed usb flash drive and reboot the system, my main boot
HDD stay SD3 instead of SD1 as it should be.
The HDD is encrypted by softraid discipline additionally, so kernel
physically determine it as SD0, softraid mount it as SD1.

Any additional drive detected by kernel stop booting from main HDD
SD0=SR SD1 because of renaming all SD drives.

In FAQ I found about drives renumeration by kernel:

"The first drive of a particular type identified by OpenBSD will be
drive '0', the second will be '1', etc. So, the first IDE-like disk will
be wd0, the third SCSI-like disk will be sd2. If you have two SCSI-like
drives and three IDE-like drives on a system, you would have sd0, sd1,
wd0, wd1, and wd2 on that machine. The order is based on the order they
are found during hardware discovery at boot. There are a few key points
to keep in mind:

  * Drives may not be numbered in the same order as your boot ROM
    attempts to boot them (i.e., your system may attempt to boot what
    OpenBSD identifies as wd2 or sd1). Sometimes you may be able to
    change this, sometimes not.
  * Removing or adding a disk may impact the identity of other drives on
    the system.

"

I would like bind SD labels to drives in invariable fashion.

Cheers