On Sun, Aug 17, 2014 at 1:02 AM, johnw <johnw.m...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On 08/17/2014 03:46 PM, Philip Guenther wrote:
>

>> I'm 95% certain that this was the result of a bug in
>> /usr/libexec/security fixed in late June.
>>
>>  Hello Philip Guenther, my system /usr/libexec/security is version 1.31.
>
> My system version is:
> OpenBSD 5.6 (GENERIC.MP) #325: Tue Aug  5 23:13:02 MDT 2014
> dera...@amd64.openbsd.org:/usr/src/sys/arch/amd64/compile/GENERIC.MP

Heh, good thing I had that 5% hedge when making a guess based on fading
memory of an email thread and the possibility that you were running an old
snapshot.  :-/

If no one else speaks up, the next step for tracking this down may be to
ktrace the cron invocation of the daily script by changing its root crontab
entry to say "ktrace -i -f /root/daily.ktrace.out /bin/sh /etc/daily" and
then matching up the output there with the scripting to figure out what is
triggering that warning.

Philip Guenther