On 2014 Aug 20 (Wed) at 19:47:57 +0400 (+0400), Wesley MOUEDINE ASSABY wrote:
:On 20.08.2014 19:27, Mike Larkin wrote:
:>On Wed, Aug 20, 2014 at 12:34:24PM +0400, Wesley MOUEDINE ASSABY wrote:
:>>Hi,
:>>
:>>Running the install56.fs from an usb key give me the following error :
:>>http://pbrd.co/1rWT1Us
:>>
:>>So i disabled acpi using UKC to be able to install :
:>>http://pbrd.co/1rWUqL0
:>>
:>>OpenBSD is installed now, but running it with acpi support give me a
:>>kernel panic :
:>>http://pbrd.co/1rWTCFX
:>>
:>>trace :
:>>http://pbrd.co/1rWTKVS
:>>http://pbrd.co/1rWTUws
:>>
:>>and ps :
:>>http://pbrd.co/1rWU1bl
:>
:>So you expect us to help you when:
:>
:>1. You've been randomly disabling code in the kernel.
:
:I can't install it with acpi support as i mentioned.
:The error with acpi at install process :
:
:>>Running the install56.fs from an usb key give me the following error :
:>>http://pbrd.co/1rWT1Us
:
:>2. You're claiming the bug is somehow related to acpi
:>and yet you've provided us with no acpidump.
:
:If you look the error message :
:http://pbrd.co/1rWT1Us
:
:How can i get the acpidump if there 's no ddb prompt ? :)
:

you run the command.

:>What would your mechanic say if you took your car to the garage and said
:>"My engine is making a strange sound, but I'm not going to tell you what
:>sound it's making. By the way, I've unplugged some random wires somewhere
:>in the engine compartment."
:
:Criticism is easy :)
:

I applaud you for insulting the guy that could actually fix acpi bugs.
Good job.

:==wma
:

--