> Hi,
>
> Hoping this is a pretty dumb question and someone can just shoot me down
> with an instant answer but is there any reason why I can't compare against
> multiple tags?
>
> E.g.
> pass out quick on $if_dmz tagged { T_LAN, T_ENGINEERING, T_WIFI, T_OPS }
> queue (_wan_dflt,_wan_pri) set prio (1,4) keep state
>
> I seem to only be able compare against one tag at a time which seem to be
> quite limiting?

Yes, only one tag maximum. This makes actual comparison in PF fast &
easy: internal PF per-packet and per-rule structures both contain a
single number, reperesenting a tag. To allow multiple tags you'll need
to make size of those structures dynamic.

> Cheers, Andy.
>
> PS; Yes I am only just starting to get round to setting up policy based
> rules for the first time as part of a big rewrite for a new much larger
> office with *many* VLANs etc..

You'll probably want to play more with "match" rules.

--
  WBR,
  Vadim Zhukov