On Tue, 16 Sep 2014 23:40:47 +1000
vic...@pcug.org.au wrote:

| Hi,
|
| I thought [during the last stage of switching to -current] the
| Makefile's $PKG_PATH variable in /usr/ports had to be set the same
| as it is in ~/.profile. ie. PKG_PATH=ftp://mirror.aarnet.edu.au/pub
| /OpenBSD/5.5/packages/$(uname -m). But that gives me "Broken dependency"
| error. Without doing that, most of "make update" output gives me these
| errors:

Hi Vicbus,

Not sure if it is just the email that is unclear, but normally you would not
"switch" to current. Follow http://www.openbsd.org/faq/faq5.html#Bld - first
step is "Install or Upgrade to closest available binary" which means you should
install a snapshot cd.

If you are building ports it does not matter what your PKG_PATH is, only that
your ports tree (and src and xenocara) are all up to date.

Also if you are following current, your PKG_PATH above is wrong, yours should
be something like
http://mirror.aarnet.edu.au/pub/OpenBSD/snapshots/packages/$(uname -m)

Cheers,
Brett.