Greetings,

We're a magazine publishing free issues and online courses exclusively for
BSD branches. I want to talk about becoming a paid sponsor of OpenBSD.
We're willing to pay monthly. I'll be waiting for your answer so we can
talk the details.

Best Regards

--

*Gurkan Mercan*

Product Manager of BSD Magazine

http://bsdmag.org/

*https://twitter.com/BSDmag <https://twitter.com/BSDmag>*

This message and any attachments are confidential, understood as a business
secret, and are intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to
whom they are addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, please
telephone or e-mail the sender and delete this message and any attachment
from your system. Also, if you are not the intended recipient you should
not disclose the content or take / retain / distribute any copies. The
content of the correspondence is directed exclusively to its addressee and
may be disclosed to third parties only with the consent of the sender.
Disclosure of the content of the correspondence without the consent of the
sender will be a violation of the secrecy of correspondence and thus,
personal property of Hakin9 Media Sp. z o. o. S.K.