On 21-09-2014 12:46, Steve Litt wrote:
> Over the weekend, on a Linux list, I read that the kvm hardware VM mods
> to qemu are not available on OpenBSD, and as a result any qemu sessions
> on OpenBSD are extremely slow. Is that true, or is it just FUD?
As already pointed out, it is true. But it's not true that qemu is
extremely slow. It's slower than native. But if you have a decent
hardware with enough RAM to spare, you can get an almost decent
performance. Dependending on your use case, it's usable.

Cheers,

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type application/pkcs7-signature which
had a name of smime.p7s]