Hi folks,

I've been googling for a couple of hours now and not coming up with much here.
I see how to download the -release source and then verify it, but I
cannot find any way to grab -stable from CVS and do the same.   I
guess the only way I do see is to start out with the -release code,
verify it, and then download each patch and apply it after verifying.
That looks to me like it would be a lot of jumping through hoops.

Am I missing something somewhere?
Or is there really no way to do this (directly)?

thanks,
-Alan

--
"Don't eat anything you've ever seen advertised on TV"