On Wed, 8 Oct 2014, Gregor Best wrote:

> From: Gregor Best <g...@unobtanium.de>
> To: Jason Adams <adams...@gmail.com>
> Cc: misc@openbsd.org
> Date: Wed, 8 Oct 2014 08:57:53
> Subject: Re: ksh, csh same vulnerability as bash
>
> On Tue, Oct 07, 2014 at 10:05:57PM -0700, Jason Adams wrote:
> > [...]
> > So the question is, for those of us that have added the bash package,
> > why is bash still vulnerable after all these weeks, when
> > everyone else has fixed their bash packages?
> >
> > Just checked for updated pkg, today, and its still vulnerable.
> > [...]
>
> I'm running current here, with bash-4.3.28 from packages. The
> error seems fixed:

There's been a couple of extra patches released: bash43-029 &
bash43-030.

For my sins I'm still on OpenBSD5.3 on a couple of antique laptops.
Yes, I know OpenBSD5.3 isn't supported and I should upgrade.
However I've tweaked the port for bash to include all the recent
patches.  So I'm now running:

GNU bash, version 4.2.53(1)-release (i386-unknown-openbsd5.3)
--
Dennis Davis <dennisda...@fastmail.fm>