Hi list,

I'm running OpenBSD-5.5-amd64. Today, I patched the 012_openssl.patch,
built and installed the new version, but now, I'm not able to establish
secure connections. For example via

  # https
  $ wget -O /dev/null https://bitfactory.ws/test.txt
  $ curl curl https://google.com

  # smtps
  $ openssl s_client -CAfile /etc/ssl/cert.pem -connect
kearney.it-schwerin.de:465

The error message is always: 'format error in certificate's notBefore
field'.

But, if I check a local certificate file, I get the right expiration
date with the following command:

  $ openssl x509 -in fb_ca_chain_bundle.crt -noout -text

The system time and timezone is accurate and I also tried the
mtier-binpatch[0].
I don't know where the problem is. Does anyone have any advice?

Thanks for help
// Daniel

[0]
https://stable.mtier.org/vuxml?release=55&vid=fa94244f-a4b6-4486-891d-4787b27252a7