On 10/19/14, 4:36 PM, Predrag Punosevac wrote:
I am using stack ldapd on the AMD 5.5 release to manage about 100 users
in our distributed UNIX environment. I have noticed the following log
message for three users

LDAPD indexed key [uid=somebody,ou=users,] doesn't exist!

There is nothing at first glance appearing different about those three
people. Could somebody point me into a right direction and where should
I look for the problem.

I haven't looked too closely at that code, but could you try to re-index
the ldapd database?
        # ldapctl -v index

See if that either fixes the problem or says anything more about it...
--
 Matthew Weigel
 hacker