On Mon, Oct 27, 2014 at 09:04:48PM +0100, Peter N. M. Hansteen wrote:
> "Michael W. Lucas" <mwlu...@michaelwlucas.com> writes:
>
> > BAH! You think you can steal my idea for supporting OpenBSD? I don't
> > think it's that easy.
> >
> > MY auction raised $1145.
> >
> > There is no way that BoPF3 can POSSIBLY raise more than that!
> >
> > Consider the gauntlet thrown.
>
> :D
>
> After two days, the highest bit lists as US $493.88, which means
>
>         a) that bid was likely entered in a non-USD currency (or
>            somebody has an odd sense of humor, I'm fine with both)
>
>         b) we're on a pretty good trajectory for beating Mr. Lucas on
>            the fundraising front

Humpf.

It is just BARELY possible that Mr. Hansteen's work will raise more
money than mine. If so, it will clearly be the result of nepotism,
collusion, and intrigue.

If this happens, I'll have to write another OpenBSD book. One that
will raise EVEN MORE MONEY than this petty little BoPF3 auction.

==ml

--
Michael W. Lucas  -  mwlu...@michaelwlucas.com, Twitter @mwlauthor
http://www.MichaelWLucas.com/, http://blather.MichaelWLucas.com/