On 12.11.14, 12:48, David Higgs wrote:
> On Wed, Nov 12, 2014 at 11:28 AM, giacomo <luis...@tin.it> wrote:
> > On 12.11.14, 09:01, Jiri B wrote:
> >>
> >> Shot in the dark... but isn't the problem you have sasl, mysql built with
> >> kerberos from the past? Try to rebuild sasl, mysql.
> >>
> >> j.
> >
> > Hi,
> > No postfix is the only port installated on the system. I use it for the
> > integration
> > of MySQL and SASL2. The pakages installated are:
> > # pkg_info
> > cyrus-sasl-2.1.26p10 RFC 2222 SASL (Simple Authentication and Security
> > Layer)
>
> That version of SASL is from 5.5 and still has kerberos support.  At
> minimum, you forgot to upgrade your packages for 5.6.
>
> http://cvsweb.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/security/cyrus-sasl2/Makefile.diff?r1=1.81&r2=1.82
>
> --david

Hi,
thank you for the help. I delete the old package and install the new.
Now the compilation ends correctly.

--
Isaia Luciano
Le informazioni contenute nella presente e-mail e nei documenti/files

This e-mail contains confidential and/or privileged information. If you are
not the intended recipient (or have received this e-mail in error), please
notify the sender immediately and destroy this e-mail. Any unauthorised
communication, diffusion, disclosure and copy of the material in this
e-mail is strictly forbidden.