> I can't boot bsd.rd (amd64) from Nov 21 2014. I've tried to
> upgrade my FDE-based amd64 installation.
>
> I entered passphrase for crypto softraid in boot loader, typed
> 'bsd.rd' and after one line it finished:
>
> entry point at 0x1000160 [7205c768, 34000004, 24448b12, 6670a304]
>
> (I hope I wrote it down correctly.)

As you and other readers of this list know very well, the above
is an incomplete bug report.

It is nice to know that you have spotted a problem, but there simply
is not enough information for anyone to move forward.  I just tested
the same stuff on 3 of my machines.

Considering the effort we put into making this code, please put a bit
more effort into it yourself?  Thanks.