On 11/22/2014 12:50 PM, Soós László wrote:
> Telnet on the same host (command run on the OpenBSD host) - BAD, UNEXPECTED
> BEHAVIOUR
> [root ~]#  telnet yy.yy.yy.131 25
> Trying yy.yy.yy.131...
> telnet: connect to address yy.yy.yy.131: Connection refused

If y.yy.yy.131 is your External Interface (attached to your cable modem, (or
what ever), you
should test from somewhere else, such as your cell phone NOT connected to your
wifi, or a shell
on some remote machine.

I say this because connections "out-the-in-again" are commonly being blocked by
some modems
these days.  In particular I have this problem in Comcast, and have torn more
than a few hairs
trying to fix it, only to find it was intentional on their part.