At 23 Nov 2014 06:26:36 +0000 (UTC) from openda...@hushmail.com:

>expand OpenBSD's user base by tens of millions

I trust fully in the administration of this project, but I fear that this kind
of effort, to let the OpenBSD more mainstream, finish leaving our community
similar to what would be the linux community today (I refer to some specific,
do not want to generalize). I would not want to see "linuxism's" here. Honest
opinion.

>This way we could retire PC-BSD
>conquering the Linux desktop market

I think this is not really the focus of the OpenBSD Project. I believe that
this project has very specific focus and not need to have the same kind of
Linux user.
More people implies having a community of most inexperienced users, and I do
not believe that today we has support for this kind of help.
It uses a doubtful language (C ++) and is working with QT and Wayland. The QT
is rather bloated and Wayland requires systemd resources to run perfectly.
On another hand, I believe that would be a great benefit to the OpenBSD
Foundation.

Regards.