Hello,
I am trying to substitute a nginx proxy by relayd and would like to
forward connections to different backends, based on the path in the
request.
In the Paper "Recent work in OpenBSD relayd" from 2013 there is an
example with: match request path "/images" relay-to 10.1.1.1
Basically I need that and a second statement with
match request path "/app" relay-to 10.1.1.2
But, the relay-to option apparently is gone by now, and the filter
need to be put into the protocol section. I tried to use to relays
with the same listen on statement, but this results only in the
second one overwriting the first one. Is it still possible with the
new syntax to achieve conditional relays to different servers based
on the request path? If so, how? I think, I somehow need to get
some information from the protocol section into the relay to base the
forward to decision on, but I have no clue how to achieve that.

Thanks a lot for any pointers!
Harald