hi guys moving from openbsd 5.4 to 5.6 with a fresh install I've found Xorg
refuse to work.

I leave a Xorg and dmesg file with 5.4 and 5.6.

In the case of 5.4 xorg just works out of the box. I really don't know what
is missing.

thnks !!

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type application/octet-stream which had
a name of LogXorg5.6]

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type application/octet-stream which had
a name of dmesg54]

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type application/octet-stream which had
a name of Xorg54Log]

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type application/octet-stream which had
a name of dmesg5.6]