I'm trying to put together a simple captive portal of sorts and would
like to leverage pf to help if possible.  Basically if a certain pf
rule is hit, I'd like remove the "captiveness" that I current have pf
providing and allow the user to have fewer restrictions.  I realize I
can use authpf for this, but the ssh requirement is too high.  I have
currently been doing this with tables, max-src-conn and overload, but
having to exceed max-src-conn to get an IP in the "not captive" table
is not ideal.  I could also have a process that monitors pflog and
adds an IP to this table, but I find this not an ideal solution as
well.  I've reviewed the man page I noticed the little talked about
once "one shot" rule option as well, but I don't see a way to apply
this here and I even thought about trying to use dhcpd's -L for this,
but it seems to be a non-starter for me too.

I hope I provided enough detail to explain what I'd like to do and I'd
appreciate any ideas.  I realize I also might be trying to use pf as a
universal hammer ;) .

Cheers.