> http://www.openbsd.org/index.html
> or
> http://www.openbsdfoundation.org/index.html
>
> What is the difference?

For contributions to the OpenBSD Project, I make the decision of how
to spend it.  This is very low volume accumulation, but gives me the
flexibility to solve problems quickly.

For contributions to the OpenBSD Foundation, a board of directors
(independent from me) makes spending decisions based upon their own
criteria.  The Foundation is accumulating a larger fund, and has to
demonstrate their spending:

    http://www.openbsdfoundation.org/activities.html

It is up to you!

> Is money  use differently on each plateform?

It goes to OpenBSD in the end, here or there, to encourage innovative
open source development by a community of volunteers.